Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I've had enough

I have gone through some lengthy attempts to prevent my family from contacting me. Last night I learned it was to no avail. I blocked them on all social media sites I use, most they wouldn't know how to use. I took precautions because they are harmful to me, emotionally especially. They ignite rage and depression and anxiety. Being away from them has helped me overcome a lot of things. But last night, my older sister went so far as to send a message to a dear friend and a newly found niece. She disregarded my need to have her and the rest of my immediate family out of my life by dragging these poor souls in the middle. Mind you, I have made no attempt to contact them in 4 years, and a couple of them six years.

My sister told me that in December she had a heart attack. This may sound harsh and inhumane, but I don't care she had a heart attack. I don't care about any of them, nor do I want to know if any of them die. I walked away because having contact with them was the most destructive thing that was happening to me, for 40 years. It means nothing to me that she or my mom are sick.

So, why am I so pissed?

Because they, once again, completely disregarded what I need and only thought of themselves. They went around and side stepped everything I did to hide from them. I figure, as long as I am on the internet, they will find me.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! You're on the internet, you will be found.

    ReplyDelete