Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finally worked??

Today I had to leave the house, period, there was no way around it. So, roughly an hour and a half before i had to leave the house I took the Theanin Serene with Relora and IT WORKED!!! Oh my god! I had no anxiety! I was able to go to my appointment, I was witty and confident, but most of all, I was relaxed without being sleepy! Something finally worked! I found the solution to my anxiety treatment WITHOUT Xanax or other pharmaceuticals!!! I just cannot express enough how wonderful I feel! This is what I have been waiting for my entire life, to walk outside and not feel like my chest is exploding or that my mind is racing, or I fidget. I did it! I found the combination that works for me. I am just elated!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog via your youtube account. I'm a social work student and I really found your interviews to be fascinating. Thank you so much for sharing! It's stuff that no amount of classwork can really teach me. I'm a big fan of vitamins, herbs, and natural treatments for all areas of life, so I'm curious to follow your journey. Thanks again so much for sharing this with the public!

    ReplyDelete